Translate

вторник, 27 август 2013 г.

Hello my beautiful girls! My name is Annie and Im 18 years old. I know very well what is to be a teenage girl and how we spent most of our time on the internet, looking at hair tutorials, shopping sites, recipes, gossip and all that. But for all of that you need a billion sites and it takes a lot of time to find what you want. Soo I decided to make a blog that combines all of these things in one. I'll be posting recipes hair tutorials, make up must haves, the hottest sales and informing you on the best restaurants and showing you the best news there is out there, right now! It doesn't matter what age you are, as long as you are interested, we are going to talk only about our problems and interests!  It's girls only blog ... no boys allowed, it's all about us! Hope you like it! 

xoxo 
Annie   

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар