Translate

вторник, 27 август 2013 г.

Movies of the month



If you are wondering what to watch this month here are some ideas!

For me personally the best movie this month was Despicable me 2 and yes I know it was released in July but I got to watch it just recently and I really enjoined it. Very often the sequels of some movies are very disappointing, but this was not the case here. Though it was different then than the first Despicable me movie it was funny and entertaining. And I know that some of you would say that it is a kid's  movie but I don't believe so, i think you will find it interesting despite how old you are. So if you haven't  seen it yet, give it a try,but if you have tell me what you think in the comments bellow!



SOME OTHER MOVIES YOU MIGHT LIKE FROM AUGUST :


CHECK OUT THOSE FROM JULY:




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар