Translate

четвъртък, 5 септември 2013 г.

How to style your school uniform

I know that a lot of you are in private schools or just in schools that require for you to wear a uniform and I know how annoying it might be for a girl with a personal style to be forced to look like everybody else in school. I used to wear an uniform a while ago and I hated it, ever since I was a little girl I hated to look like the other kids, but back then I wasn't so creative. If you are anything like me and you want a little bit of a bling to your school uniform here are some ideas.

The most important thing is to choose the best option that your school provides and make it fit the best way possible and even the supremely stylish Susie Bubble had to wear a uniform at one point. She combated the wardrobe blues with a little bit of DIY and a lot of creativity. Her favorite piece of advice? "If you've got a standard button-down shirt, a sweater, and a skirt, then wear something with a pop of neon to pep it up a little bit, like a cute satchel."  Another important thing is to accessorize! The smallest things can make a huge difference. You can combine your school uniform with a clutch bag or a pair of high-heeled shooes of stylish boots. You can also take some ideas from the queen of styling school uniforms Blair Woldorf (Leighton Meester), accessorize witha cute bandana оr a couple of bracelets. Just have fun with it! Don't let the school bounderies stop you from looking goureous every day!

xoxo

Annie

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар