Translate

четвъртък, 12 септември 2013 г.

Megan Fox Get-The-Look

Megan always manages to look amazing on every red carpet and that's why I like her so much. So I decided to steal her style a little bit, for homecoming. If you need some ideas for homecoming or just for a special ocasion check out what I have to offer.

So I picked  Megan's Mini White Cocktail Dress MTV Movie Awards styles with Pointed Toe Pumps. 







You can get the dress here and the shoes here, although these shoese can be found pretty much everywhere.

For makeup I decided to go with Megan's signature eye look


And finally fot the hair I chose another one of Megan's signature hairstyles, curled to the side.


So check them out and tell me what do you think and what's your homecoming look!

xoxo
Annie


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар