Translate

вторник, 3 септември 2013 г.

How to loose weight fast! Tested method!

If some of you are not happy with your weight, if you are overweight or just want to loose a few extra pounds you should read this very carefully! 

As a teenager I was a bit ... chubby. I was 154 lbs (70kg)  and in about a month I went to 114 lbs (52kg). I know how hard it can be to be overweight and not feeling good in your own skin, so I'm going to share with you a healthy way to loose weight FAST! You don't need anything for my method... you don't need pills, a fitness membership or anything like that all you need is will power, couse it can get hard sometimes. I want this to get as much out there as it can, because I know there are many teenage girls who are trying very dangerous and unhealhty ways to lose weight. So please share this with your friend and family, so everybody can see how easy it can be. You shouldnt starve yourself or exhaust yourself! Altough every body reacts differently to every diet plan I think this one will work best for everyone. I've been writhing too much ... here it is.





It is a 5 day diet. You should do the 5 day plan and eat whatever you want for another 2 days (without getting overboard). You should do this for a month, and if you didn't get your target resault in this time you can continue. Here is the actual diet:






Day 1
Breakfast: orange juice
Lunch: turkey steak with slices of orange
Dinner: fruite salad

Day 2
Breakfast: Yogurt with apple and oatmeal
For lunch: Baked potatoes with tomatoes
For dinner: Roasted lamb and oranges

Day 3
Breakfast: Toasted bread with a thin slice of cottage cheese and orange
For lunch: Vegetable soup and a boiled egg
For dinner: Boiled rice and carrot salad, seasoned with a little olive oil and lemon

Day 4
Breakfast: Glass of milk, in which you squeeze the juice from an orange and added some honey
For lunch: Beef with oranges
Dinner: Salad of cabbage, beets and soybeans

Day 5
Breakfast: An orange
For lunch: Chicken soup and a toasted slices of bread
For Dinner: Baked vegetables and a piece of cheese, baked in foil

As you can see it is a orange diet. Belive me everything in it is very well planned and you won't feel hungry! If you do you can have an apple or an orange. It's notting too complicated pretty much everyone can afford it and the most important thing it is effective! If you want to speed up the process as I did and recomend you should take a few minutes a day for a little exercise routine. I'm gonna show you what I did:








Do not do all of these everyday!!! Mix it up this is very important! Just take some ideas and try pretty much evry 2 or 3 days to do different workouts. Day one can be abs workout, day to butt workout and day 3 arms workout. Never exhauts yourself, if you can't go any longer, don't, just a little bit of exercise everyday to help you diet. 

I really hope you try this dies if you want to lose weight, if you do please tell me how it worked out for you in the comments bellow! 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар