Translate

неделя, 1 септември 2013 г.

The original pancake recipe

ImageHey guys I am not sure how you make your pancakes but I'm sure that you love them. So I stumbled on this pancake recipe and supposedly this is the original pancake recipe which was invented decades ago and started this classic american breakfast of deliciousness. Original or not it's good, give it a try. Oh, and also in therecipe there is no honey I added that myself, tought that it gives it a little twist. 




Ingrediants:
  • 1tbs sugar
  • 1tsp salt
  • 2 tbs. baking powder
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1tbs honey
  • 1ch.ch. melted butter
  • 1 egg 
Preparation:
Mix the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt. Add the milk and the butter and mix well. Once you obtain a homogeneous mixture add the honey and stir for another 2-3 minutes. In pancake pan cook until golden on both sides. Can be served with butter, honey, chocolate or maple syrup.


Image

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар